Hadef Electric Hoist
66/04 AK Series - Heavy Duty
Capacities:- 250 kg to 30,000 kg (30t) Safe Working Load (Swl)
66/04 AKS (Stationary Fixed Position Unit - Top Eye Suspension)
66/04 AKR (Electric Hoist Built into a Manual Push Pull Trolley)
66/04 AKH (Electric Hoist Built into a Hand Geared Trolley)
66/04 AKE (Electric Hoist Built into a Electric Trolley)
Features at a Glance
- compact design
- hoist overload protection by slipping-clutch AK4 -8 - 250 kg to 5000 kg (2-fall hoist)
- hoist overload protection by Current Cut off AK9 -10 - 5000 kg (1-fall Hoist) to 30,000 kg
- plug-in connection for power supply and pendant control
- low maintenance
- zinc plated high quality RUD load chain acc. to EN 818-7-T
- Manufactured in Germany
- German Certificate of Origin supplied with all electric hoist orders
- Available with faster than average hoist operating speeds
- 100% Hoist Motor Duty ED % on a number of hoist unit safe working loads
- 400v 3 Phase 50Hz Power supply motor
- 42v Low Voltage control
- IP55 Protection
- 2-Speed Hoist Operation
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Phase Monitoring Relay AK8 -10 - 5000 kg to 30,000 kg
- Motor protection by thermal detector
- Robust housing manufactured from cast Iron in GGG 40 quality
- Hoist Chain guide manufactured form hardened steel to minimise wear
- Robust brake motor with ventilation
Optional Features available at Extra Costs
- Worldwide operating and control voltages to suit customers regions
- IP66 protection
- Operational hoist Limit Switches
- Radio Remote Control
- Chain Containers
- Special paint finishes
- Festoon Type Power Supply Systems
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon