Stahl Electric Hoist
ST Series - Available as Top Hook or Combination Trolley
Capacities:- 125 kg to 6,300 kg Swl
Power Supply: Euro-voltage 380V to 415v, 3-phase, 50 Hz, alternative voltages available upon request and at extra cost
The ST series of electric hoists from Stahl offer one of the most diverse chain hoist programmes in the world including designs suitable for low headroom and ATEX applications. This chain hoist offers many optional extras and can be designed to suit almost any application and environment. See below options for some of the special features available.
In use in thousands of applications dating back many years, the Stahl hoist is modernised and developed continually by the "Stahl Cranes" R & D department based in Germany, the ST electric chain hoist is a true classic.
The "STAHL ST series" of electric hoists offers reliability through its design and source of high quality parts and exceptional manufacturing standards.
This electric chain hoist is undemanding as far as maintenance and power consumption is concerned.
This chain hoist comes in a number of safe working loads, ranging from 125 kg to 6,300 kg.
The STAHL hoist can be used as a stationary fixed position piece of equipment with top suspension via a load hook or load eye, with rigid foot plate mounting as a special design, or with a manual push or electric hoist trolley, and are especially suitable for arduous applications.
Please contact the Hoist and Winch sales team for further information on the Stahl Electric Chain Hoist. [email protected]
Standard Chain Hoist Features at a Glance
• Increased operating safety through 48 V control voltage (low voltage control)
• Push-button pendant control, IP 65 as standard.
• Lifetime lubricated gearbox.
• Main contactor as standard, for increased safety.
• Motor Duty cycle upto 60% ED for the single speed electric hoist version
• Failsafe electromagnetic spring pressure brake which holds the load safely even in the event of total power failure.
• Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, alternative voltages available upon request (See below for options)
• Motor protected to IP55 (acc. to VDE 0530), against ingress of dust and water jets. IP66 available upon request and extra cost (See below for options)
• Suspension lug for compact dimensions and easy integration in closed-eye constructions.
• 1 year manufacturer warranty (excluding wear parts)
• Stainless steel load chain.
• Stainless steel load hook.
• Galvanised load hook assembly.
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Suspension hook.
• Flexible chain container.
• Radio remote control.
• Control for synchronized operation of several hoists.
• Locking load hook assembly.
• ATEX Explosion Proof.
• Special Voltages e.g. 460v 3Ph, 500v 3Ph or 550v 3Ph etc etc
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon