Our range of Columbus McKinnon Lodestar 110v single phase electric powered chain hoist units are a frequently used piece of lifting equipment for temporary hire applications for the following reasons:
• Available in capacities: 250 kg, 500 kg, 1000 kg, 2000 kg and 3000 kg Safe working loads (Swl)
• 110v single phase main power supply and low voltage 48v control pendants
• M5 Hoist rating with 40% Motor duty for reliable operation
• Thermal overload protection for all models
• Top & Bottom internal geared limit switches for overtravel protection of the load hook
• Slipping clutch Swl overload protection
• Heavy duty construction of Lodestar hoist bodies i.e. bodies are all aluminium construction with an absence of plastic covers providing a greater resistance to abuse on site as the equipment is handled
• Suitable for operation outdoors when provided with canvas weather covers
• These units can be powered by portable 110v electrical power supplies when a permanent 110v electrical power supply is not available on site
For the above reasons our range of CM Lodestar 110v electric hoist units are an ideal product for many temporary lifting equipment applications and can often be found on construction sites.
It is very important that great care is taken to ensure that the correct electrical power is provided, Hoist and Winch Ltd are readily available to assist you with this aspect if required.
Hoist & Winch Ltd also provide complete turnkey hoist hire installation solutions
Please click the web link anchor for technical details of our range of CM Lodestar Chain Hoists.