Lodestar Electric Hoist
CM Lodestar Series
Capacities - 250 kg, 500 kg, 1000 kg, 2000 kg & 3,000 kg Swl
Instantly recognisable the brand leading 110v electric hoist, also available as either 230v 1ph and 400v 3Ph. All options are held in stock in UK, ready for immediate despatch.
The CM range of lodestar electric chain hoist units are manufactured in the USA, with final assembly and load testing being carried out in Chester, United Kingdom. Load tested to the rated capacities + 125% proof load prior to shipment.
With long lifting heights available, this makes the lodestar 110v electric hoist an ideal solution for many appications.
500 kg & 1000 kg Swl up to 70 metre Height of Lift (HOL)
2000 kg swl up to 35 metre HOL
3000 kg swl up to 23 metre HOL
Ideal for the construction industry were 110v portable equipment is required. The cm lodestar electric chain hoist features a quieter operation, heavy duty rugged design, long lifting heights, higher duty 50% motor duty cycles and enhanced safety features.
The Lodestar 110v Electric Chain Hoists allow you to enjoy the benefits of a superior chain hoist design.
Manufactured for Ease of Maintenace and Less Down Time
- Heavy Duty DC Brake is designed for a long service life.
- Brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box, means no oil change out is required.
- Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Clutch located outside the Gear Box, allows for easy access which eliminates the need for complete disassembly and reduces downtime.
- Aluminimum hoist body covers to fully enclsoe mechanical & electrical components
Manufactured for Ease for the Proposed Inpection and Service Intervals
- Easy access to the Clutch, Motor, Electrical Control Panel and Brake Assembly.
Long Service Life
- Lifetime lubricated Gear Box and helical gearing ensures efficient operation.
- Heavy duty rated motors.
- 80% reduction in sound pressure as compared to the orignal lodestar electric hoist
Improved Overload Safety
- Clutch is located outside the load path. This prevents slipping of the load in an overload condition when brake is not powered.
Increased Chain Life Design
- 5-Pocket Lift Wheel provides better chain and lift wheel engagement. This provides a smoother lifting and reduced vibration which equates to less wear and a longer chain life.
- Zinc plating to protect the hoist load chain from environmental conditions.
Easy Access control Panel
- With finger-safe wiring and plug and play connectors, the Control Panel allows for quick voltage change, access to terminal strips and simple fuse installation.
Exceeds H4 Duty Requirements
- Exceeds H4 duty requirements, engineered for high duty cycles and the toughest applications
Standard Features at a Glance
- Geared hoisting limits for highest and lwest hook positions
- CSA Approved
- Made in the USA (Final assembly and load testing in the UK)
- Supplied with a factory load test certificate and EC Declaration of Conformity
- Carrying handles for easy installation
- Thermal overload protection on the hoist motor
- 50% motor duty rating
- 110v, 230v & 400v
- Overlaod protection
- failsafe hoist brake
Optional Extra Cost Features
- Double DC Brake - Two independent acting DC Brakes for redundant braking. Field Installation Kit available.
- AC Electrical Brake
- Variable speed drive (VFD) or traditional 2 speeds available
- Primary & secondary transformer fusing
- Rotatable limit switch - Designed for quick reset of limit position
- Black phosphate or stainless steel load chain
- Metal and stainless steel chain containers
Hoist and Winch are able to offer the CM lodestar hoist with very competitive prices due to our buying discounts with major manufacturers. We offer the largest discounts to our customers to help reduce their costs.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon