Tiger Manual & Geared Trolleys: Move Heavy Cargo Effortlessly
Choose the Right Power for Your Needs: Tiger TPS Push Trolley vs. Tiger TGS Geared Trolley
TPS/TPT & TGS/TGT Models
Capacity: 500 kg - 35,000 kg
Tiger TPS Manual Push Trolley:
- Effortless Movement: The TPS trolley requires minimal pushing force thanks to its smooth-rolling wheels and ergonomic design. Ideal for workshops, warehouses, and other environments with frequent short-distance lifting.
- Durable Construction: Built with high-strength steel, the TPS trolley offers exceptional durability and a long lifespan. It can handle loads from 0.5 to 10 tonnes, making it suitable for various applications.
- Safe Operation: Anti-drop plates ensure the trolley stays securely on the beam, while sealed bearings provide smooth operation and minimize maintenance requirements.
Tiger TGS Hand Geared Trolley:
- Powerful Lifting: The TGS trolley features a geared mechanism that multiplies your pushing force, allowing you to effortlessly move heavy loads up to 35 tonnes. Perfect for construction sites, industrial settings, and other demanding tasks.
- Precision Control: The hand chain mechanism offers precise control over the movement of the load, ensuring safe and accurate positioning.
- Versatile Options: Available in single and twin bar configurations, the TGS trolley adapts to various beam widths. Optional beam locking devices and corrosion-resistant versions cater to specific needs.
- Both trolleys operate in temperatures ranging from -30°C to +50°C (extended range available).
- They comply with all relevant safety standards.
- Tiger offers a wide range of accessories to enhance functionality and safety.
Whether you choose the Tiger TPS push trolley for its ease of use or the TGS geared trolley for its power and precision, you can be confident that you're getting a reliable and durable lifting solution.
- Plain Trolley Range from 0.5t to 10.0t
- Geared Trolley Range from 0.5t to 35.0t
- The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety, and prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers
- Tiger trolley wheels are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading
- The wheels run on sealed bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance
- Twin bar or single bar trolleys available
- Geared type available (with hand chain length to suit your requirements)
- Extended beam width available
- Corrosion or Spark Resistant versions available
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Optional beam locking device
- Powder coated universal wheels suit both tapered and flat flange beams
- The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
Corrosion Resistant Trolleys
Critical components, including the hand chain and the pinion gear for geared trolleys, are protected by our OCP (Organic Compound Protection) finish giving unprecedented long-term reliability. Stainless steel fittings are used throughout the trolley. These ensure the initial capital outlay of purchasing a Tiger corrosion resistant trolley is protected by allowing the statutory inspections and re-certifications to be easier and also help with the overall aesthetics of the trolley being maintained in an “as new” condition. Our corrosion resistant trolleys are finished in our high quality white Akzo Nobel powder coat paint offering excellent additional corrosion protection and a high degree of impact protection.
Spark Resistant Trolleys
In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones. Tiger Spark Resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. Our products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record. Atex marking: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C. Suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas: Zone 1 & 2 (gas) and Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon