Yale Electric Hoist - CPS Series
Capacities - 125 kg & 250 kg Swl
The CPS "Yale" electric powered chain hoist is the smallest and lightest model within the Yale electric chain hoist range. Reliability and compact design make it ideal for numerous applications in the construction industry, service companies and many industrial areas for moving small and medium loads.
• Classification: 1 Am/M4 (standard), resp. 1 Bm/M3 at 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz. As required the model CPS (with appropriate changes to lifting capacity resp. duty cycle) can also be re-classified.
• The standard version comes with direct control.
• One year warranty (excluding wear parts).
• Thermal overload protection as standard.
• Duty cycle 30% ED, resp. 25% ED. 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz.
• Safe hold of the load even in case of electric failure due to electromagnetic, spring pressure brake.
• Standard operating volt age: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, resp. 125 kg also as 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz version.
• Motor protected to IP 54, against ingression of dust and splashing.
• Push-button pendant control, IP 65 against ingress of dust and water jets from all directions.
• The overload protection (slip clutch) avoids overloading and extends the lifetime of the hoist.
• Robust aluminium housing, powder coated.
• Extremely low headroom
• The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
• The 10-pocket load sheave ensures smooth running of the chain and minimizes chain wear.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
• Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit).
• Robust chain container
• Low voltage control 48 V
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Connection to festooned cable systems.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon