Yale Air Powered Chain Hoist - CPA Model
Capacities - 2 t to 10 t Swl
The conception is in accordance with the design of the CPE Electric Chain hoist model.
However, the CPA air powered chain hoist offers 100% duty rating and an unlimited number of starts. The CPA air powered chain hoist is suitable for heavy duty applications. It is insusceptible to contamination, humidity and aggressive mediums from the outside. The CPA air powered chain hoist is composed of three main components which makes service easy and inexpensive.
• Designed for operating pressures of 4 to 6 bar.
• Robust rotating piston motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load secure even in the event of an air failure.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running and enables a low overall height.
• High starting torque due to switching valves in the motor body.
• Low noise emission due to large dimension silencer.
• Sensitive control by means of 2 resp. 4 button pendant control with emergencys top.
• Up to 3000 kg only one chain fall, leading to a low overall hight.
• The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
• The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
• Manual and pneumatic trolleys.
• Rope control
• Stainless steel load chain.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon