Concrete Pipe Lifting Clamp
For use with concrete pipe sections or round, square manholes
Model: RB (Topal)
Manufacturer: Tractel (France)
Capacity: 500 kg Swl (Per Clamp)
Generally Purchased in sets of two (1000 kg Swl) or three (1500 kg Swl)
Specification and Pricing Details are per clamp
Chain Slings available as extra cost option
The Tractel Topal RB concrete pipe camp is designed for the vertical lifting and transportation of sections of concrete pipe with a diameter of up to 2000 mm.
The Jaw opening of this lifting device is designed for a pipe thickness of between 40 to 110 mm.
Attachment and removal of the lifting clamp from the pipes has been designed so that it can be carried out easily in demanding site conditions, such as those found on construction sites.
- The chain slings provided by the manufacturer (1500 mm per leg) are adapted to manholes with diameter/ length inferior to 2200 mm.
- In case we do not deliver the chain sling, use a model similar to the one we recommend.
- Use with a set of 3 hooks is recommended for handling circular manholes.
Use in set of 3: the hooks should be evenly positioned on the edge of the manhole (120° spacing).
- Use in pairs: maxi WLL 1000 kg/ pair ; make sure the hooks are facing each other.
Do not turn over manholes with those hooks.
- The minimum weight of lifting load should be equal to 5% of the clamp’s WLL (eg if clamps WLL is 1000 kg, then minimum weight is 50 kg). This value is given for a clamp in perfect working order and respecting Tractel Solutions SAS conditions of use and recommendations.
- Lifting clamps are not suitable for creating permanent joints.
- Working temperature: -20° to +100°C.
- Solid construction
- Simple and safe handling.
- Large jaw capacity.
- For heavy duty use.
- Lightweight design.
- Service friendly.
- For concrete according to DIN4034.
- Manufactured without load bearing welds.
- Hot epoxy coating.
- Safety factor: 3 in accordance with the EN 13155.2003 norm.
- Product conforms to the French regulation, in particular the decree of 01/03/2004 relating to the check on lifting devices and the European Directive n°98/37.
- Product with EC marking and delivered with a declaration of conformity and instructions for use.
Workmanship and parts
This Pipe clamp is service-friendly, making it easy to exchange parts, which are readily available from Europe. Clamp repairs are available through Hoist and Winch Limited, or can be carried out by a competent person.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon