2 Point Fall Arrest Harness
- Universal harness with standard and quick release buckle options
- Complies with Standard EN 361
- 1 Dorsal "Forged D" anchorage point
- 1 Sternal anchorage point
- Comfortable sub-pelvic straps
- 5 Adjustment points
A Tractel safety harness size guide can be found on our technical download section of the product page.
The HT45 are technical harnesses intended for the cosnturction and industrial markets. They satisy European standard EN 361 and are designed to retain a falling person.
They provide optimum ergonomics, and are comfortable when used for long durations.
These harnesses provide a good position compromise between the standard and technical harnesses.
Tractel is the first manufacturer to propose a complete range of harnesses comprising two to four fastening points, with mountain harness type leg straps which are highly appreciated by users.
With a capacity of 150 kg, the new tarctel range of safety equipment is designed for the modern person.
With its sternal fastening point, it is well suited to working situations requiring the use of a fall arrester connected on the front side of the harness.
Example : Work on roofs
- 1 back fastening point,
- 1 sternal anchorage
- 2 leg strap adjustments,
- 2 shoulder strap adjustments,
- 1 sternal adjustment.
- Weight : 990 g.
- Sizes : S, M, XL.
- Adjustable working belt.
- Thermo-compressed foam shoulder pad.
- Thigh straps adjustment : flat buckles.
- Buckles : - metal : yellow zinc bichromated,
- stamped : yellow zinc bichromated.
- Plastic components : PP.
- PE webbings, colour-fast, width : 45 mm.
- Machine stitched : PE 12/3.
Associated Equipment Standards
- Anchorage (EN 795)
- Connectors (EN 362)
- Anchor device (EN 363)
- N° 0082/352/160/08/09/369
- Notified body : APAVE (N°0082)
Manufacturing Standard EN 361
Elastrac™ Comfort Pack
A comfortable accessory for your harness
Tractel® creates the new generation of harnesses with elastrac comfort pack combining comfort, durability and safety:
The advantages of the Tractel elastrac™:
- A harness much more comfortable than standard harnesses.
- Increased ease of movement thanks to the elastrac™ straps controlled extension.
- Right balance in between the strap flexibility and rigidity thanks to the proven concept of the elastrac™ case
- Elastrac™ strap lasts up to 10 times more than standard elastic straps
- The case cannot be broken if used normally
- Elastrac™ strap much more resistant to climatic and chemical aggressions than standard elastic straps
- Increased security: control of the harness extension in case of a fall: +/-12 cm with a mass of 150 kg
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon