HT45 - 2 Point Fall Arrest Harness - Tractel
- Universal harness with standard and quick release buckle options
- Complies with Standard EN 361
- 1 Dorsal "Forged D" anchorage point
- 1 Sternal anchorage point
- Comfortable sub-pelvic straps
- 5 Adjustment points
A Tractel safety harness size guide can be found on our technical download section of the product page.
The HT45 are technical harnesses intended for the cosnturction and industrial markets. They satisy European standard EN 361 and are designed to retain a falling person.
They provide optimum ergonomics, and are comfortable when used for long durations.
These harnesses provide a good position compromise between the standard and technical harnesses.
Tractel is the first manufacturer to propose a complete range of harnesses comprising two to four fastening points, with mountain harness type leg straps which are highly appreciated by users.
With a capacity of 150 kg, the new tarctel range of safety equipment is designed for the modern person.
With its sternal fastening point, it is well suited to working situations requiring the use of a fall arrester connected on the front side of the harness.
Example : Work on roofs
- 1 back fastening point,
- 1 sternal anchorage
- 2 leg strap adjustments,
- 2 shoulder strap adjustments,
- 1 sternal adjustment.
- Weight : 990 g.
- Sizes : S, M, XL.
- Adjustable working belt.
- Thermo-compressed foam shoulder pad.
- Thigh straps adjustment : flat buckles.
- Buckles : - metal : yellow zinc bichromated,
- stamped : yellow zinc bichromated.
- Plastic components : PP.
- PE webbings, colour-fast, width : 45 mm.
- Machine stitched : PE 12/3.
Associated Equipment Standards
- Anchorage (EN 795)
- Connectors (EN 362)
- Anchor device (EN 363)
- N° 0082/352/160/08/09/369
- Notified body : APAVE (N°0082)
Manufacturing Standard EN 361
Tractel® creates the new generation of harnesses with elastrac comfort pack combining comfort, durability and safety:
The advantages of the Tractel elastrac™:
- A harness much more comfortable than standard harnesses.
- Increased ease of movement thanks to the elastrac™ straps controlled extension.
- Right balance in between the strap flexibility and rigidity thanks to the proven concept of the elastrac™ case
- Elastrac™ strap lasts up to 10 times more than standard elastic straps
- The case cannot be broken if used normally
- Elastrac™ strap much more resistant to climatic and chemical aggressions than standard elastic straps
- Increased security: control of the harness extension in case of a fall: +/-12 cm with a mass of 150 kg