3 Point Fall Arrest Harness - Tractel
Conforms to EN 361
• Provided with 1 x rear, 2 x Front D-attachment point
• High comfort sub pelvic and leg straps
• 5 x Adjustment points to provide easy and quick fit to the size of the user.
• Tractels Entry level multiple use full body harness with front and rear attachments
• Sizes available - Small, medium/large & extra large
• Available with standard buckles and quick release buckle
A Tractel safety harness size guide can be found on our technical download section of the product page
The HT 44 is a harness with sub pelvic type mountain leg strap, in order to give maximum comfort to the user. It has 1 back anchorage point and 2 chest anchorage points. It has 5 adjustments: 2 adjustments of leg, 2 adjustments of shoulder, 1 adjustment of sternal strap. Its two anchorage points connected to sternal strap make it extremely versatile. For short jobs, users are quite happy to connect an EN358 adjustable lanyard between the two chest anchorage points. This fall arrest safety harness is ideally suited for industrial maintenance work.
The HT44 harnesses are technical harnesses designed for the construction and industrial markets. They comply with the minimum requirements of European standard EN361 and are designed to hold a man when falling. Their ergonomic design ensures optimum comfort. They are designed for work carried out over long periods.This harness is much use for a little work on pylon for electricity and telecommunication.
- Thigh straps adjustment : flat buckles.
- Buckles : - metal : yellow zinc bichromated,
- stamped : yellow zinc bichromated.
- Plastic components : PP.
- PE webbings, colour-fast, width : 45 mm.
- Machine stitched : PE 12/3.
Associated Equipment Standards
- Anchorage (EN 795)
- Connectors (EN 362)
- Anchor device (EN 363)
- N° 0082/352/160/08/09/369
- Notified body : APAVE (N°0082)
Manufacturing Standard EN 361
Elastrac™ Comfort Pack
A comfortable accessory for your harness
Tractel® creates the new generation of harnesses with elastrac comfort pack combining comfort, durability and safety:
The advantages of the Tractel elastrac™:
- A harness much more comfortable than standard harnesses.
- Increased ease of movement thanks to the elastrac™ straps controlled extension.
- Right balance in between the strap flexibility and rigidity thanks to the proven concept of the elastrac™ case
- Elastrac™ strap lasts up to 10 times more than standard elastic straps
- The case cannot be broken if used normally
- Elastrac™ strap much more resistant to climatic and chemical aggressions than standard elastic straps
- Increased security: control of the harness extension in case of a fall: +/-12 cm with a mass of 150 kg
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon