"SX" and "S" Load Moving Machine Skate Sets
Heavy Duty and High Quality
Model: SX and S
Manufacturer: Steerman (Germany)
Capacities: 10 t, 20 t, 30 t and 60 t Swl
These universal heavy load moving systems have been designed for the safe and cost saving transport of loads up to 100 tons. Individual configuration of steering and rear skates also allows higher capacities. Transport of heavy loads (e.g. machines, construction parts, steel structures) is normally made with a stable three point loading system.
Transport of extremely bulky or heavy loads with an unfavourable center of balance, may also be executed with a four point loading system. The robust towing bar in connection with the unique turntable on large diameter thrust bearings allows effortless steering of the load. The rear skates are aligned parallel by means of a tie rod and kept in position, thus ensuring time saving and smooth transportation of the load. The skates are powder coated and all connecting elements corrosion-resistant. Highest safety requirements have been considered.
Special Composite Wheel Equipment
This unique material is machined from solid to produce the ideal wheel for useon modern industrial flooring. Hard enough to give incredibly low rollingresistance yet designed to protect expensive coated surfaces, unlikeconventional metal wheeled skates.
Made from S.G. Iron rather than a Welded Construction
This malleable material is immensely strong, is reproduced with total accuracy and is powder coated prior to assembly. Conventional steel fabricated units have to be much larger to achieve the same capacities and are therefore more cumbersome to use and transport
Steerman's Three point Loading System
This ensures a safe and stable configuration which eliminates the risk of oneskate rolling out from below the load. This design also ensures that loads arenot carried on a reduced number of wheels when travelling.4. Unique Turntable Design.A special cast nylon material has been developed for strength and light-weight. Large diameter thrust bearings allow these turntables to swivel effortlessly while the special composite material ensures both anti-slip properties and greater impact resistance.
Unique Turntable Design
A special cast nylon material has been developed for strength and light weight. Large diametre thrust bearings allow these turntables to swival effortlessly while the special composite material ensures both anti-slip propoerties and greater impact resistance.
- The modular design ensures an extremely simple operation and simultaneously offers a wider range of combinations.
- The construction of the load moving systems is extremely robust and resistant to distortion.
- The skates are smooth-running and provide an incredibly low rolling resistance even with the highest loads.
- Twin rollers (instead of one wide roller) ensure low rolling resistance even at narrow curve radius.
- The universal joint suspension of the roller groups contributes to the positive contact when travelling over uneven floors.
- The roller wheels are manufactured with abrasion-resistant, elastic polyamide. They are protected against breakage and have high chemical resistance.
- Each individual roller is made from high tensile material which ensures extremely quiet running.
- The rollers are suitable for all in-plant floors and will not damage normal floor covering.
- The load moving systems can be easily dismantled and facilitate transport even in small trucks.
- The load moving systems have been developed for professional applications and are practically maintenance-free.
- All rollers are provided with two encapsulated, lifetime lubricated ball bearings.
- The front steering skate is equipped with an amply dimensioned axial ball bearing underneath the turntable.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon