Yale Electric Winch
Capacities: 250 kg to 1,000 kg Swl
The Yale RPE series of Electric winch is designed to provide the efficiency, performance and safety associated with German manufactured equipment.
This electric wire rope winch is extremely compact, practical cube design for ease of movement, and universal wire rope lead offs. All these standard features allow for this electric winch to be utilised in almost any position, and make them ideal for lifting or pulling applications.
This wire rope winch is designed to DIN 15020, classification 1 Bm, safety regulation BGV D8 (Winch for lifting and pulling applications) and of course all Winches from this range are supplied with the Columbus McKinnon Declaration of Conformity which confirms the RPE electric winch meets the EC machinery directives.
Prior to shipment from the manufacturers works this electric powered winch is factory load tested.
These units are supplied with a load test certificate showing the RPE Winch serial number, and in addition a specific operating and maintenance instructions is provided.
• Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
• Voltage 400 V 3-phase 50 Hz and 230 v 1-Phase 50 Hz, protected to IP 54, insulation class F.
• Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard for model RPE 10-6.
• Spur gear transmission with helical first gear ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can, therefore, be used in any position.
• Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
• Plain rope drum standard.
• The rope is secured to the drum in a recess so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
• Direct control or 42 V low volt age control (incl. push-button with emergency-stop and 2 m control cable).
• Alternative drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope lengths, machined grooves for exact reeling, with
separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
• Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42 V low voltage control).
• Single-phase A .C. motor 230 V, 50 Hz, 42 V low voltage control.
• Slack rope switch to automatically stop the winch when rope tension eases e.g. when the load touches down (only in combination with low voltage control).
• Frequency converter for stepless speed control.
• Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading for models RPE 2-13, RPE 5-6 and RPE 5-12.
• Special design according to BGV C1 for theater stage applications available.
• Radio remote control
• Other operating voltages
• Stainless brake
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon