Kito Manual Lever Hoist - Pull Lift - LB Model
Capacities - 800 kg to 9 t Swl
Ideal for pulling, lifting, or tensioning there are few material handling puzzles that can't be solved with a Kito lever hoist.
Smaller, Lighter, Stronger
By using double reduction gearing and a patented induction hardening process on load bearing parts, the lever hoists weight and size is reduced while improving overall strength. As a result, you can use less hand force to operate and enjoy improved portability.
With a steel body frame, forged carbon steel hooks, and corrosion resistant load chain the Kito L5LB Lever Hoist stands up in the most demanding industrial and contracting applications. Since load bearing parts, at rated capacity, are only stressed to 25% of their limit, you can operate the lever hoist with confidence over a long period of time.
The L5LB’s open body design allows for easy inspection and cleaning without dismantling the unit.
From hook to hook, your safety dominates the L5LB lever hoist’s design. This hoist protects you by featuring a weston-style mechanical brake, a failsafe freewheel system, and hooks that will not fracture under excessive load.
Features and Benefits
- At rated capacity, load-bearing parts are only stressed to 25% of their limit
- Patented induction hardening process on load bearing parts increases strength and rigidity of the frame
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant, nickel plated load chain made from heat-treated allow steel for high, uniform strength
- Articulating top hook allows you to properly centre the load
- Forged carbon steel hook design will not fracture under excessive load
- Protective guard around the chain pin for enhanced safety
- Safety tip latch design is thicker for increased durability, and notched to securely engage with the hook tip
- Reliable Weston-style mechanical brake design holds the load securely
- Five-star thread on brake ensures a level braking surface to ease load break-out
- Double-reduction gearing requires minimum manual power for operation
- Spring-loaded freewheel for quick and easy hook positioning
- 360° handle rotation for a sure grip from any operating position
- Compact design for lightweight portability
- High-impact steel housing has similar weight to aluminum due to compact design
- Sealed gears and brake are protected against damage from dust and water
- Cap nuts protect exposed bolds from damage
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon