Kito Manual Hand Chain Hoist - CB Model
Capacities - 500 kg to 5 t Swl
The KITO CB Series manual hand chain hoist is built with premium-grade components for long life in the toughest industrial and contracting applications. The Kito CB series manual hand chain hoist is a small and light weight unit, yet extremely durable, with industry-leading quality.
Features and Benefits
- At rated capacity, load-bearing parts are only stressed to 25% of their limit
- Abrasion resistant load chain is made from heat-treated alloy steel for high, uniform strength
- Forged carbon steel hook design will not fracture under excessive load
- Safe, reliable mechanical brake activates instantly, holds the load securely
- Compact design for lightweight portability
- Articulating top hook allows you to properly centre the load
- Sealed gears and brake protected against damage from dust and water
- Open load sheave allows easy inspection and cleaning without dismantling the unit
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings increase reliability and reduce the pull required to lift loads
- Heat treated load bearing parts are hardened for long, trouble-free life
- High-impact steel housing with similar weight to aluminum due to compact design
- Double reduction gearing requires minimum manual power to operate
- Double-pawl spring system for increased safety and reliability
- Manual Push Type trolley (CBSP Model)
- Hand Geared Type trolley (CBSG Model)
- Chain bag
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon