Wall Mounted Jib Crane
Elevated boom with optimal height, slewing range 180°
Lightweight, twist-free steel girder construction with low headroom. The boom is fitted with a bearing and a wall bracket for anchoring the crane to a concrete wall. Mounting a jib crane to a wall, in combination with a festooned cable system, may lead to restrictions in the slewing range of the boom. This being the case, slew stoppers (buffers) should be fitted accordingly.
• Wall mounting, using threaded rods that go through the wall and that are bolted to the wall with counter platesand nuts.
• Pillar embracing with anchor bolts and wall bracket. Bracket plate max. 500 mm, anchor bolts (threaded rods) max. 1000 mm.
• Alternative mounting systems on request.
Scope of delivery
• The electrical system is equipped with a lockable main switch, round cable power supply with cable support pipes for booms up to 4000 mm.
• From 4500 mm upwards, the boom is equipped with a festooned cable power supply. Due to cable sag on lowcranes, we recommend the use of festooned cables even on short booms.
• Trolley stoppers at the front and at the back.
• Cranes are supplied with an operating manual and complete manufacturer‘s documentation.
• Slew stoppers (buffers) can be fitted on building site for a pre-determined fixed slewing range.
• Slewing brake, to control the boom speed during slewing. Recommended for a boom length of more than 5 m or a headroom of more than 4 m. This prevents uncontrolled movement of the boom.
• Increased paint layer (120 μm) or hot-dip galvanisation for outdoor use.
• Manual locking device, to hold the boom in a fixed position (wind protection).
• Hoist cover for outdoor use.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon