JDN Mini Air Hoist
Fitted as Standard with NFC Tag with Service App Available
Manufacturer: J D Neuhaus (JDN) - (Germany)
Capacities: 125 kg, 250 kg, 500 kg and 980 kg
Air Pressure: 6 bar
Hoist Speeds: Up to 20% faster than the previous series
The Mini series is a robust and ultra-light weight in construction pneumatic chain hoist, with an aluminium motor housing body which provides the 125 kg and 250 kg Swl hoist units with a self-weight of just 10 kg at 3 metres lifting height and the 500 kg and 980 kg Swl units having a self-weight of 21 kg.
Suitable for numerous applications and environments, and can be found in manufacturing production assembly, petro-chem, food industry, construction sites to name but a few.
J D Neuhaus is synonymous with quality, they've been designing and manufacturing lifting equipment since 1745, think JDN, think quality.
Explosion Protection As Standard Zone 2 and 22:
Ex II 3G Ex h IIA T4 Gc X and Ex II 3D Ex h IIIA T130°C Dc X
- Reduced TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Safe processes in production
- Easy and simple maintenance directly on site
- Extremely compact and light weight
- Life cycle: 800 operating hours
- Limit Switches for top and bottom hook positions
- The maximum speed can be reduced and continuously pre-set to suit the application requirements
- Sensitive pendant control offering infinitely variable speed by way of newly designed precision valves
- Explosion protection zone 2 (ATEX)
- Increased chain size for all models, Mini 125, Mini 250, Mini 500 & Mini 1000
- Suitable for lube-free operation
- Suitable for application in hazardous areas to the above EX area classifications
- Few components for easy maintenance
- Wear resistant motor braking system
- light weight for easy handling
- 100% duty rating and unlimited duty cycle
- Chain and hook made of high-quality hardened steel with a FOS 5:1
- Insensitive to dust, humidity and temperatures from -20 ° C to + 70 ° C
Easy Maintenance (Work which can be carried out in Situ)
- Greasing the Motor Chamber
- Replacing the Chain Guides
- Replacing the Motor Unit
- UK Spare parts in stock
The ease of maintenance and the quality of construction provides our customers with minimal down times and increased productivity.
The NFC service app allows engineers to access the hoist units original factory certificates as well as the JDN Mini air hoist operation and maintenance manual.
- Redundant fall support, in the event the hoist comes free from the supporting structure the fall support is designed to take the weight of the hoist capacity.
The fall support is available as an extra cost option.
- Stainless steel Hook
- Stainless steel load sleeve and buffer plates
- Stainless steel load chain
- Stainless steel chain guide
The JDN Mini air hoist is available with optional stainless steel features of the above main components. In addition the aluminium motor housing cast can be supplied coated or uncoated. Along with lubrication free motor, this makes the JDN Mini air hoist an ideal piece of lifting equipment for the food industry.
Other Options Available
- Adjustable Manual Push Trolley with easy hook in eye load bar
- Twistlock hook (top and bottom)
- Trigger guard for hand control
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon