Low Profile Fork Truck Extending Jib Arm Crane
Capacities: 1000 kg to 4000 kg
Similar to the Low-Profile Jib, the extending version enables the movement of long and awkward loads from inaccessible locations. It provides up to 10 different lifting positions and also has the added benefit of two hooks and shackles to cradle your load for added security when lifting.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Position the swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that the shackle is adequately tightened.
- To extend or retract the extending boom remove the ‘T’ bar locating pin and push/pull on the handle located on the end of the boom until the hole in the extending boom aligns with the hole in the fixed beam and replace the ‘T’ bar pin.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- Multiple hook positioning from 500-3000 mm load centres
- comes with 2 No Swivel hooks and bow shackles as standard
- Four way pocket entry for easy storage
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 281 mm centres.
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to forklift truck
- Painted bright orange for additional safety
- The Fork Mounted Low Profile Extending Jib should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear and distortion of fork pockets and heel pin attachments, C – Any damaged/worn components, D – General condition of swivel hook, safety latch and shackle, E – Alignment and condition of extending boom.
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the heel pins are fitted correctly.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Ensure the shackle pins are adequately tightened before each use.
- Ensure that the heel pins are correctly inserted, retained and positioned in relation to the heel of the fork prior to each and every use.
- Do not drive into the fork pockets without removing the heel pins.
- Ensure only vertical lifts are made and not angular lifts when using this attachment.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded at each lifting point.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon