Yale - Ratchet Lever Hoist - YaleERGO 360
Capacity: 750 kg - 9,000 kg
Innovative 360° Degree Crank Handle
- 360° handle rotation increases efficiency, allowing the hoist operators to work up to 12 times faster than with a conventional ratchet lever hoist.
- Easy and effective operation from any angle with a handle that folds down and locks into position on either side of the lever.
- Design keeps the operator’s body aligned with the load chain, reducing the risk of the twist effect – when a hoist twists around the chain. No need to use a second hand to stabilize the hoist.
- Requires 30% less effort to operate this new design lever hoist
- Anti slip operating handle
- Crank handle made of durable polyamide with a heavy-duty steel core for arduous environments
- Distintive clicking sound ensures that the operator knows that the handle is locked into position. To return the handle to an upright position, simply pull the handle outward and snap into place inside the lever.
New innovative 360° rotating design, increasing productivity due to the faster operating speed, whilst also reducing the risk of operator injury.
Highly Visible Directional Indicator
Easy to operate and highly visible directional indicator which clearly shows the Yale ERGO hoist operator the direction as lifting, lowering or neutral
Effortless Free Chaining of Hoist Load Chain
- For quick take up and positioning of slack chain - even with one hand. Designed not to be accidently free chain while under load. Cast chain end stop allows the user to easily position the chain in free-chaining mode and prevents it from entering the liftwheel and jamming the hoist.
Precise Load Control
- Enclosed Weston-type brake for accuarte load positioning.
- Lightweight aluminium housing can withstand thousands of operational cycles and rigorous use, including the highest quality of internal bearings and a high quality powder coat finish for protection in harsh enviroments.
Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Heavy duty chain guide and stripper, cast from high quality steel and then zinc plated for additional protection against corrosion.
- Forged hooks that are bolted to the chain that can be easily removed by a competent person for ease of inspection. Forged hooks benefit from being able to yield under overload in the event of misuse, the hooks also come with a safety catch as standard to ensure a positive and secure engagement of the load.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon