Yale Electric Hoist - CPV & CPV/F Series
Capacities - 125 kg to 5,000 kg Swl
The electric chain hoist model CPV combines modern design and technical innovation. A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for professional applications. The integrated limit switch for the highest and lowest hook position considerably extends the working life span of the slip clutch, motor and gearbox.
• Classification: 1 Am/M4 (400 v 3 Ph 50HZ - Standard).
• Main contactor as standard, for increased safety.
• Increased operating safety through 42 V control voltage (low volt age control), push-button pendant control, IP 65.
• Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed.
• Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure.
• Standard operating volt age: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, alternatively 460 V, 3-phase, 60 Hz upon special request.
• Motor protected to IP 55 (acc. to VDE 0530), against ingress of dust and water jets.
• The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated and case hardened gearbox has a helical gearing for particularly smooth running and enhanced lifetime.
• Suspension lug for compact dimensions and easy integration in closed-eye constructions.
• Chain guide made of fibre coated polyamide for increased wear resistance.
• Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit).
• Suspension hook
• Flexible chain container.
• Other operating voltages.
• Counter for operating hours and number of starts.
• Radio remote control
• Control for synchronized operation of several hoists.
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Connection to festooned cable systems.
How much does delivery cost?
There are three parcel sizes: small, medium and large. Prices, based on location, for each parcel size are as shown below.
Small: 0 to 20 kg
Medium: 20 kg to 40 kg
Large: 40 kg +
There is only one parcel charge per order.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
Collect From Hoist & Winch Limited - Redditch
Export orders outside of UK mainland your carriage cost will be quoted separately after order placement. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
When will I receive my order?
We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control.
We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
Stock items should normally be delivered within 5 working days from date of order placement, but it may often be sooner. For non-UK-Mainland orders, delivery time may be longer. For items currently out of stock delivery will usually be within 28 days.
Will all of my goods be sent at the same time?
We will pick all your items together and ship your order at the same time. However, depending upon the size of the order we may ship the order in more than one package. Consequently you may not receive all of the goods/packages at the same time. If you order an item which is marked 'pre-order' we will not usually dispatch your order until your whole order is ready. Please let us know if you'd like part of your order dispatching sooner, and we will of course be happy to help.
When do you normally attempt deliveries?
Small and medium parcels are usually sent by Courier. Large parcels are sent by a Pallet network courier, who deliver Monday to Friday, typically between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Gaining Access to Delivery Address
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee
How do I track my delivery's progress?
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
Where will my order will be delivered?
Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/card holder used to place the order. Alternatively, an alternative delivery address can be agreed post order, please contact via email: [email protected]
Suitable means of unloading heavy loads must be provided by the customer upon