Yale Manual Chain Hoist with Integrated Trolley - YLITP & YLITG Model
Capacity 500 - 20,000 kg
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
• All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
• The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
• The YLITP Manual hoist has a built in push trolley
• The YLITG Manual hoist has a built in hand geared trolley
• Adjustable overload prevention device.
• Chain container
• Corrosion resistant version
• Explosion protection
• Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.