Yale Electric Winch
Capacities: 250 kg to 1,000 kg Swl
The Yale RPE series of Electric winch is designed to provide the efficiency, performance and safety associated with German manufactured equipment.
This electric wire rope winch is extremely compact, practical cube design for ease of movement, and universal wire rope lead offs. All these standard features allow for this electric winch to be utilised in almost any position, and make them ideal for lifting or pulling applications.
This wire rope winch is designed to DIN 15020, classification 1 Bm, safety regulation BGV D8 (Winch for lifting and pulling applications) and of course all Winches from this range are supplied with the Columbus McKinnon Declaration of Conformity which confirms the RPE electric winch meets the EC machinery directives.
Prior to shipment from the manufacturers works this electric powered winch is factory load tested.
These units are supplied with a load test certificate showing the RPE Winch serial number, and in addition a specific operating and maintenance instructions is provided.
• Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
• Voltage 400 V 3-phase 50 Hz and 230 v 1-Phase 50 Hz, protected to IP 54, insulation class F.
• Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard for model RPE 10-6.
• Spur gear transmission with helical first gear ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can, therefore, be used in any position.
• Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
• Plain rope drum standard.
• The rope is secured to the drum in a recess so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
• Direct control or 42 V low volt age control (incl. push-button with emergency-stop and 2 m control cable).
• Alternative drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope lengths, machined grooves for exact reeling, with
separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
• Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42 V low voltage control).
• Single-phase A .C. motor 230 V, 50 Hz, 42 V low voltage control.
• Slack rope switch to automatically stop the winch when rope tension eases e.g. when the load touches down (only in combination with low voltage control).
• Frequency converter for stepless speed control.
• Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading for models RPE 2-13, RPE 5-6 and RPE 5-12.
• Special design according to BGV C1 for theater stage applications available.
• Radio remote control
• Other operating voltages
• Stainless brake