Yale Electric Hoist - CPV & CPV/F Series
Capacities - 125 kg to 5,000 kg Swl
The electric chain hoist model CPV combines modern design and technical innovation. A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for professional applications. The integrated limit switch for the highest and lowest hook position considerably extends the working life span of the slip clutch, motor and gearbox.
• Classification: 1 Am/M4 (400 v 3 Ph 50HZ - Standard).
• Main contactor as standard, for increased safety.
• Increased operating safety through 42 V control voltage (low volt age control), push-button pendant control, IP 65.
• 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) and a lifetime lubricated gearbox.
• Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed.
• Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure.
• Standard operating volt age: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, alternatively 460 V, 3-phase, 60 Hz upon special request.
• Motor protected to IP 55 (acc. to VDE 0530), against ingress of dust and water jets.
• The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated and case hardened gearbox has a helical gearing for particularly smooth running and enhanced lifetime.
• Suspension lug for compact dimensions and easy integration in closed-eye constructions.
• Chain guide made of fibre coated polyamide for increased wear resistance.
• Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit).
• Suspension hook
• Flexible chain container.
• Other operating voltages.
• Counter for operating hours and number of starts.
• Radio remote control
• Control for synchronized operation of several hoists.
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Connection to festooned cable systems.