Yale Electric Hoist - CPS Series
Capacities - 125 kg & 250 kg Swl
The CPS "Yale" electric powered chain hoist is the smallest and lightest model within the Yale electric chain hoist range. Reliability and compact design make it ideal for numerous applications in the construction industry, service companies and many industrial areas for moving small and medium loads.
• Classification: 1 Am/M4 (standard), resp. 1 Bm/M3 at 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz. As required the model CPS (with appropriate changes to lifting capacity resp. duty cycle) can also be re-classified.
• The standard version comes with direct control.
• One year warranty (excluding wear parts).
• Thermal overload protection as standard.
• Duty cycle 30% ED, resp. 25% ED. 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz.
• Safe hold of the load even in case of electric failure due to electromagnetic, spring pressure brake.
• Standard operating volt age: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, resp. 125 kg also as 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz version.
• Motor protected to IP 54, against ingression of dust and splashing.
• Push-button pendant control, IP 65 against ingress of dust and water jets from all directions.
• The overload protection (slip clutch) avoids overloading and extends the lifetime of the hoist.
• Robust aluminium housing, powder coated.
• Extremely low headroom
• The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
• The 10-pocket load sheave ensures smooth running of the chain and minimizes chain wear.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
• Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit).
• Robust chain container
• Low voltage control 48 V
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Connection to festooned cable systems.