Capacities: 800 kg to 3200 kg Swl
The Tractel Tirfor TU Series of manual wire rope hoists is unrivalled in terms of durability and strudiness. With a big reputation and the cusomers manual wire rope hoist of choice the TU series is the genuine market leader.
A light weight portable hoist which is recommended to be used with the Tractel maxiflex steel wire rope. The Tirfor hoist can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances as wire rope lengths are unrestircted due to the hoist design.
The load capacity of the hoist system can be increased by using Tractel bespoke sheave blocks.
Features at a Glance of the Tractel TU Series Tirfor Hoist
- Light weight for ease of portability and quick installation
- No restriction on the wire rope length
- Increase load capacity with use of manufacturers diverter pulleys
- Shear Pin Overload safety device
- Precise load placement with easy to use load arm operation
- The jaws of the hoist are self clamping, providing immediate and gradual safety
- Two jaws alternately pull the wire rope and the load in the required direction.
- Telescopic operating handle
• Eye sling hook with safety latch
• Longer ropes
• Drum reel
• Storage box