3 Point Fall Arrest Harness - Tractel
Conforms to EN 361
• Provided with 1 x rear, 2 x Front D-attachment point
• High comfort sub pelvic and leg straps
• 5 x Adjustment points to provide easy and quick fit to the size of the user.
• Tractels Entry level multiple use full body harness with front and rear attachments
• Sizes available - Small, medium/large & extra large
• Available with standard buckles and quick release buckle
A Tractel safety harness size guide can be found on our technical download section of the product page
The HT 44 is a harness with sub pelvic type mountain leg strap, in order to give maximum comfort to the user. It has 1 back anchorage point and 2 chest anchorage points. It has 5 adjustments: 2 adjustments of leg, 2 adjustments of shoulder, 1 adjustment of sternal strap. Its two anchorage points connected to sternal strap make it extremely versatile. For short jobs, users are quite happy to connect an EN358 adjustable lanyard between the two chest anchorage points. This fall arrest safety harness is ideally suited for industrial maintenance work.
The HT44 harnesses are technical harnesses designed for the construction and industrial markets. They comply with the minimum requirements of European standard EN361 and are designed to hold a man when falling. Their ergonomic design ensures optimum comfort. They are designed for work carried out over long periods.
This harness is much use for a little work on pylon for electricity and telecommunication.
- Thigh straps adjustment : flat buckles.
- Buckles : - metal : yellow zinc bichromated,
- stamped : yellow zinc bichromated.
- Plastic components : PP.
- PE webbings, colour-fast, width : 45 mm.
- Machine stitched : PE 12/3.
Associated Equipment Standards
- Anchorage (EN 795)
- Connectors (EN 362)
- Anchor device (EN 363)
- N° 0082/352/160/08/09/369
- Notified body : APAVE (N°0082)
Manufacturing Standard EN 361
Tractel® creates the new generation of harnesses with elastrac comfort pack combining comfort, durability and safety:
The advantages of the Tractel elastrac™:
- A harness much more comfortable than standard harnesses.
- Increased ease of movement thanks to the elastrac™ straps controlled extension.
- Right balance in between the strap flexibility and rigidity thanks to the proven concept of the elastrac™ case
- Elastrac™ strap lasts up to 10 times more than standard elastic straps
- The case cannot be broken if used normally
- Elastrac™ strap much more resistant to climatic and chemical aggressions than standard elastic straps
- Increased security: control of the harness extension in case of a fall: +/-12 cm with a mass of 150 kg