Columbus McKinnon Electric Chain Hoist
Lodestar Series (CM Loadstar)
Capacities - 250 kg, 500 kg, 1000 kg, 2000 kg & 3,000 kg Swl
Instantly recognisable the brand leading 110v electric hoist, also available as either 230v 1ph and 400v 3Ph. All options are held in stock in UK, ready for immediate despatch.
The CM range of lodestar electric chain hoist units are manufactured in the USA, with final assembly being carried out in Chester, United Kingdom. This complete range of electric hoists are then load tested to the rated capacities + 125% proof load prior to shipment.
With long lifting heights available, this makes the lodestar 110v electric hoist an ideal solution for many appications.
500 kg & 1000 kg Swl up to 70 metre Height of Lift (HOL)
2000 kg swl up to 35 metre HOL
3000 kg swl up to 23 metre HOL
Ideal for the construction industry were 110v portable equipment is required. The cm lodestar electric chain hoist features a quieter operation, heavy duty rugged design, long lifting heights, higher duty 50% motor duty cycles and enhanced safety features.
The Lodestar 110v Electric Chain Hoists allow you to enjoy the benefits of a superior chain hoist design.
Manufactured for Ease of Maintenace and Less Down Time
- Heavy Duty DC Brake is designed for a long service life.
- Brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box, means no oil change out is required.
- Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Clutch located outside the Gear Box, allows for easy access which eliminates the need for complete disassembly and reduces downtime.
- Aluminimum hoist body covers to fully enclsoe mechanical & electrical components
Manufactured for Ease for the Proposed Inpection and Service Intervals
- Easy access to the Clutch, Motor, Electrical Control Panel and Brake Assembly.
Long Service Life
- Lifetime lubricated Gear Box and helical gearing ensures efficient operation.
- Heavy duty rated motors.
- 80% reduction in sound pressure as compared to the orignal lodestar electric hoist
Improved Overload Safety
- Clutch is located outside the load path. This prevents slipping of the load in an overload condition when brake is not powered.
Increased Chain Life Design
- 5-Pocket Lift Wheel provides better chain and lift wheel engagement. This provides a smoother lifting and reduced vibration which equates to less wear and a longer chain life.
- Zinc plating to protect the hoist load chain from environmental conditions.
Easy Access control Panel
- With finger-safe wiring and plug and play connectors, the Control Panel allows for quick voltage change, access to terminal strips and simple fuse installation.
Exceeds H4 Duty Requirements
- Exceeds H4 duty requirements, engineered for high duty cycles and the toughest applications
Standard Features at a Glance
- Geared hoisting limits for highest and lwest hook positions
- CSA Approved
- Made in the USA (Final assembly and load testing in the UK)
- Supplied with a factory load test certificate and EC Declaration of Conformity
- Carrying handles for easy installation
- Thermal overload protection on the hoist motor
- 50% motor duty rating
- 110v, 230v & 400v
- Overlaod protection
- failsafe hoist brake
Optional Extra Cost Features
- Double DC Brake - Two independent acting DC Brakes for redundant braking. Field Installation Kit available.
- AC Electrical Brake
- Variable speed drive (VFD) or traditional 2 speeds available
- Primary & secondary transformer fusing
- Rotatable limit switch - Designed for quick reset of limit position
- Black phosphate or stainless steel load chain
- Metal and stainless steel chain containers
Hoist and Winch are able to offer the CM lodestar hoist with very competitive prices due to our buying discounts with major manufacturers. We offer the largest discounts to our customers to help reduce their costs.