Capacity: 0.5 t - 10 t WLL
The Tractel Dynafor LLX2 advanced load cell is a precision piece of load weighing equipment with a very high accuracy of 0.1%, and fitted as standard with a removeable digital display unit.
This load cell has a radio connection of 2.4 Ghz with an 80 metre open field working range on the removeable digital display.
Protection rating of IP66 as standard and with options of IP67, making this load cell the most protected we offer for the elements.
For mounting hole dimensions please download the technical data sheet under the "technical" tab.
- 0.5 t - 10 t WLL
- Very High Accuracy, +/- 0.1% of load cell capacity
- Wireless Removeable LCD Display, Digital Readout 25 mm high
- Removeable digitl display has a range of 80 metres
- Displays a variety of units: kg, t, daN, kN and Lbs
- USB PC connection
- Tare Function
- Ambient temperature range : -10°C to +40°C
- IP66 Rating as standard, ideal for outdoor use in wet and dusty environments
- Optional ratign of IP67 for extreme environments
- 3 x AA batteries, rechargeable batteries can be used
- Simultaneous reading of 1 to 4 sensors on one master display
- interchangeable displays (16 Channels)
- CE Comliant to 2006/42/EC
- CEM conformity to 2004/108/CE
- Supplied in a plastic storage case
- Includes calibration certificate as standard
- Supplied without shackles or clevis hook
Accuracy of +- 0.2% for IP67 models
Wireless Range of IP67 models is 60 metres
Push-button controls :
- ON / OFF
- Tare up to 100% of capacity
- Peak Load Button
- Units of measurement within metric group : force (daN) or mass (kg, t) within American group : force (daN) mass (lbs)