4 Point Fall Arrest Harness - Tractel
Conforms to EN 361
• Provided with 1 x rear, 3 x Front D-attachment point
• 5 x Adjustment points to provide easy and quick fit to the size of the user.
• Tractels Entry level multiple use full body harness with front and rear attachments
• Sizes available - Small, medium/large & extra large
• Available with standard buckles and auto buckle options
A Tractel safety harness size guide can be found on our technical download section of the product page
The HT43 Tractel Fall arrest harness is the most technical harness in TRACTEL's range. It is therefore the most versatile model and is suited to all everyday construction and industry work.
It has 2 straps + 1 back anchorage point + 1 webbing sternal anchorage point + 2 chest anchorage points + 2 webbing slides for thigh and shoulder straps + adjustable shoulder straps + strap closure by "Rapco" flat buckle. This harness has an under-buttock strap.
Fall Arrest Safety Harness with :
- A back anchor point : yellow zinc bichromated.
- A chest anchor point : two buckles on strap.
- Two thoracique anchor point.
- Adjustable thoracique webbing with quick fitting buckle.
- Weight : 920 g.
- Size : S, M, XL.
- Adjustable working belt.
- Thermo-compressed foam shoulder pad.
Associated Equipment Standards
- Anchorage (EN 795)
- Connectors (EN 362)
- Anchor device (EN 363)
- N° 0082/352/160/08/09/369
- Notified body : APAVE (N°0082)
Manufacturing Standard EN 361