Stahl Electric Hoist
Capacities:- 125 kg to 6,300 kg Swl.
The ST series of electric hoists from Stahl offer one of the most diverse chain hoist programmes in the world including designs suitable for low headroom and ATEX applications. This chain hoist offers many optional extras and can be designed to suit almost any application and environment. See below options for some of the special features available.
In use in thousands of applications dating back many years, the Stahl hoist is modernised and developed continually by the "Stahl Cranes" R & D department based in Germany, the ST electric chain hoist is a true classic.
The "STAHL ST series" of electric hoists offers reliability through its design and source of high quality parts and exceptional manufacturing standards.
This electric chain hoist is undemanding as far as maintenance and power consumption is concerned.
This chain hoist comes in a number of safe working loads, ranging from 125 kg to 6,300 kg.
The STAHL hoist can be used as a stationary fixed position piece of equipment with top suspension via a load hook or load eye, with rigid foot plate mounting as a special design, or with a manual push or electric hoist trolley, and are especially suitable for arduous applications.
Please contact the Hoist and Winch sales team for further information on the Stahl Electric Chain Hoist. firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Chain Hoist Features at a Glance
• Increased operating safety through 48 V control voltage (low voltage control)
• Push-button pendant control, IP 65 as standard.
• Lifetime lubricated gearbox.
• Main contactor as standard, for increased safety.
• Motor Duty cycle upto 60% ED for the single speed electric hoist version
• Failsafe electromagnetic spring pressure brake which holds the load safely even in the event of total power failure.
• Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, alternative voltages available upon request (See below for options)
• Motor protected to IP55 (acc. to VDE 0530), against ingress of dust and water jets. IP66 available upon request and extra cost (See below for options)
• Suspension lug for compact dimensions and easy integration in closed-eye constructions.
• 1 year manufacturer warranty (excluding wear parts)
• Stainless steel load chain.
• Stainless steel load hook.
• Galvanised load hook assembly.
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Suspension hook.
• Flexible chain container.
• Radio remote control.
• Control for synchronized operation of several hoists.
• Locking load hook assembly.
• ATEX Explosion Proof.
• Special Voltages e.g. 460v 3Ph, 500v 3Ph or 550v 3Ph etc etc