Measuring range 0 - 20 t WLL
The Tractel Dynafor LLX1 range of load cells with a intregal digital readout display are designed for pulling and lifting applications. The Tractel Dynafor LLX1 load cell is availabel with optional radio remote display.
The design of this load cell allows for the use of standard shackles to be used.
Using a strain gauge sensor measuring the extensiojn, within its limits elasticity, of a metal body subjected to traction stress.
The in built sensor generates an electrical signal that is proportional to the load. The signal is processed by a micro-processor analyser and then displayed on the LCD digital readout display.
The Tractel Dynafor LLX1 can be used in conjunction with shackles, hooks or brackets fitted on either of the mounting holes.
For mounting hole dimensions please download the technical data sheet under the "technical" tab.
- 0.5 - 20 t WLL
- Accuracy, +/- 0.2% of load cell capacity
- Intregral LCD Display, 18 mm high
- Option to have LLX1 remote reading with a range of up to 40 metres
- Displays a variety of units: kg, t, daN, kN and Lbs
- Tare Function
- Ambient temperature range : -10°C to +40°C
- IP65 Rating, ideal for outdoor use in wet and dusty environments
- 3 x AA batteries, rechargeable batteries can be used
- Includes built in radio transmitter meaning wireless display can be added at a later date
- CE Comliant to 2006/42/EC
- CEM conformity to 2004/108/CE
- Supplied in a plastic storage case
- Includes calibration certificate as standard
- Supplied without shackles or clevis hook
Push-button controls :
- ON / OFF
- Tare up to 100% of capacity
- Peak Load Button
- Units of measurement within metric group : force (daN) or mass (kg, t) within American group : force (daN) mass (lbs)